This is a list of personal care products I am currently using…and loving.
This list is up to date. If you don’t see a category – email me!
Curling Creme: Inner Peace Whipped Whipped Texturizing Crème
Hair Textureizer: Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray
Top 3 Face Oils Moisturizers:
- Maya Chia The Super Couple for everyday – check out my review here!
- Laurel Whole Plant Organics Antioxidant Facial Serum
- Aknari Brightening Youth Serum by MŪN – check out my review here!
Moisturizing Facial Balms:
- Leahlani Skincare Bless Beauty Balm for some serious hydration. Get this one if your like florals- see my review!
- H Is For Love Bara Balm – a delight for the senses and skin!
Moisturizing Face Lotions:
- Ayuna Cream II – a beautiful light cream that feels so good! (spendy)
- Wildcraft – Bergamot Rose Face Cream – light, moisturizing and clean! (more affordable)
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Mask as a spot treatment
Eye treatment: Kahina Eye Serum – still my fave after all these years!
- Osmia’s Lip Doctor – check out my review here!
- KHUS + KHUS The Mint (this is such a generous size and smells amaze!)
- Maya Chia Waterless Wonderbalm – check out my review here!
Top fave masks:
- May Lindstrom’s The Problem Solver for deep pore cleansing and a raging glow – my top pick of all time!!! (Not for sensitive skin).
- Leahlani’s Kokoleka to gently boost circulation and detox – my review!
- Leahlani’s Mermaid Mask to hydrate and plump up skin. Only $32!
- Josh Rosebrook’s Active Enzyme Exfoliator to exfoliate, exfoliate and exfoliate.
- The Bean by Mahalo – chocolaty, hydrating and detoxifying – so dreamy!
- Laurel Whole Plant Organics Brighten Mask which will LEGIT lighten hyperpigmentation. You can feel this one working!
Fave exfoliators: (use these 1-2x a week!)
- May Lindstrom’s Clean Dirt – comes dry. Wet to activate into an exfoliating mouse. Smells divine.
- Josh Rosesbrook’s Active Enzyme Exfoliator – exfoliates in two ways; mechanically and with enzymes.
- Agent Nateur’s No°4 deodorant holi(rose) – my everything!
- For sensitive skin I also like Meow Meow Tweet’s Baking Soda Free Deodorant Cream (get the jar, not the stick!)
Toothpaste: Uncle Harry’s in Peppermint – strongest natural toothpaste on the planet!
Whitening Strips: Oral Essentials. They work.
- OSMIA’s Night Oil – but really any scent she makes is AMAZING! OSMIA knows oils. Check out my review here!
- Max and Me – they have two, love them both. Right now I’m using Journey in Time.
- For a great body lotion, go with True Botanicals Nourishing Lotion. It’s the BEST! (Soon to be discontinued so snag it now!) More on my review.
- Linden Rose Hand Cream by OSMIA – comes in a pump, light, non-greasy, smells amazing.
- wildcraft Illuminate Body Cream – comes in a cute little glass jar and moisturizes like a boss!
- Ethereal Botanical Fragrance by Josh Rosebrook – masculine/unisex, strong and confident
- Essaouira Oil Perfume by Kahina Giving Beauty – soft, feminine and beautiful
Scrubs: Organic Bath Co.
- Sunscreen face: Josh Rosebrook’s Nutrient Day Cream Broad-spectrum 30 SPF – read my review here!
- Sunscreen body: Suntegrity SPF 30
Tinted Lip balms: Kari Gran Lip Whips
Lip Gloss: Fitglow Lip Colour Serums – not sticky, hydrating and super pretty. I love Beach Glow and Nudie!
Lipstick: Axiology Lipsticks – Worth is killer but I love the Serene crayon for everyday.
- W3ll People Narcissist Stick (in the color 5) – my review! Medium Coverage.
- Inika Organic BB Cream (in Beige – SO GOOD!) – my review! This is very light coverage.
- Kjaer Weis Foundation – full coverage (beautiful packaging).
Concealer: RMS “Un” Cover-Up – apply with a (dry) Beauty Blender or your fingers.
- Maya Chia Highlighter of the Day in Golden Hour (straight up or mixed with foundation) – check out my review!
- Gabriel Multipot in Thistle – so unexpected but I totally love this product! Thistle is gone but next I would try Magnolia.
- I also really love RMS’s Living Luminizer. So beautiful and understated.
Liquid Eyeliner: ZuZu Luxe in Raven but so many cute colors to choose from!
Pencil Eyeliner: Antonym Eye Pencil in Noir
- Fitglow Beauty Mineral Cheek in Rosé – it’s the perfect blush/highlighter/illuminator – I LOVE IT!
- RMS Lip2Cheek in Smile – a pretty cream pink
- Kjaer Weis in Blossoming – a cream blush with the perfect natural flush.