Let me introduce you to the perfect nude face. Say hello to Vapour’s Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfecting Primer – a complexion enhancing primer that can be used alone or with makeup to balance and naturally soften the look of your skin.
This is the star of Beauty Heroes’ Seasonal Makeup Selection that is available as of today! Beauty Heroes is a skin and hair care monthly subscription that delivers the best of the best that the green beauty industry has to offer for just 39.00/mo. Beauty Heroes is now expanding and offering an optional seasonal makeup selection – for those who want to explore the best the nontoxic makeup industry has to offer too. Beauty Heroes is starting out strong and going right to the top featuring Vapour Organic Beauty as their inaugural pick.
Along with Stratus (56.00), this selection also features Vapour’s Aura Multi Use stick in the color Eros (30.00) as well as Vapour’s USDA certified organic eye makeup remover and oil cleanser (15.00). This is a 101.00 value that can be yours (members and nonmembers) today for 45.00 and if you are a Beauty Heroes member you get an additional 15% off this price making it available for 38.25 plus shipping.
Get on it friends – trust me when I say, you need this in your life.
Vapour Organic Beauty
Okay so first thing’s first, what’s the deal with Vapour? Vapor is a high preforming organic makeup line with some of the strictest standards around. They set the industry standard in 2008 when they began formulating and manufacturing in their own facility in Taos, New Mexico. This allowed co-founders Krysia Boinis, a botanical alchemist and Kristine Keheley, a fine artist, to explore color freely, ensure ingredient integrity and provide complete quality control.
All of their makeup is made with at least 70% organic ingredients with the remaining 30% comprised of mineral pigments and essential oils. With this approach, Vapour truly blurs the lines between makeup and skincare delivering color blends in moisturizing bases that not only enhance natural beauty but nourish skin as well.
Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfector
Okay so let’s talk about Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfector. In a nutshell, GORGEOUS. In another nutshell, EASY. It’s an oil based formula which employs mineral pigments like mica and organic plant-based extracts to diffuse light, soften lines, brighten, lighten, smooth skin’s surface and just add a little life to the face. It’s been dubbed “an Instagram filter for your skin” and girl I couldn’t have said it better myself.
Stratus is super versatile and can be used alone or with makeup – it can also double as a moisturizer. It is available in three colors and Beauty Heroes is doling out s904 – what Beauty Heroes feels is the most universal shade.
This “no makeup” look has had me skipping out the door with a ready-for-the-world-face in less than 5 minutes! What’s not to love?!
Here is is on alone with no additional foundation. So pretty right?! The first time I wore it I saw a good friend and she goes, “Are you wearing highlighter?!” I’m like, yeah girl! This formula is absolutely perfect for anyone who prefers not to wear foundation but still wants the skin smoothing and brightening benefits of a foundation. Also perfect for any foundation lover – a great enhancer/brightener. And I am even going to say I love this for a teen’s first foundation. It’s a barely there look that is subtle but has big impact.
Vapour says Stratus, with its nourishing oil base, will double as a moisturizer however I still found I prefer applying my face oil first and then going in with this on its own OR I liked blending a bit of it over my cheeks and cheek bones over foundation. I found if I applied it under my foundation it didn’t really have a chance to shine.
Aura Mulit Use in Eros
In the words of George Downes in My Best Friend’s Wedding, “Love to! Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything. Love to!” In other words, I can’t get enough of this Mulit Use stick. “Multi Use” means you can use this product on multiple areas like lips, cheeks or eyes. Beauty Heroes is sending out the color Eros which is a beautiful pick. It gives lips that just bitten look and cheeks that I-just-saw-a-cute-guy-so-ran-to-the-bathroom-and-pinched-my-cheeks-to-freshen-up glow. Really natural.
The color is barely there but really refines and finishes a look. Not to mention with a base of sunflower seed oil, beeswax and castor seed oil this formula sits light yet is super moisturizing. Eros is a total match for me although the other colors are just as beautiful.
You can see it applied on me in the pics above.
I’m a huge fan of oil cleansers but what stands out to me about this one is it’s strong enough to take off mascara making this a one-step cleanser. Also love that this formula is 100% organic with moisturizing oils like Jojoba Seed Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Borage Oil. Smells natural with nutty undertones.
Smooches!0 Show this post some love!