Happy Friday friends! Ever wonder if you are missing out on the coolest things here at This Organic Girl? Well, I’ve got your back with a top post roundup. According to my analytics, you guys show these pages/posts the most love. Check it out:
Top 5 Most-Read Posts On This Organic Girl
1. Organic Hair Dye: The Good. The Bad. The Ugly – My very first post on This Organic Girl and still my most popular to date!
2. Green Beauty On A Budget: You Can Have It All – I hear you! And stay tuned because me and Molly are coming back with a budget skincare post soon!
3. Hairprint: Nontoxic Hair Color Product Review – A nontoxic hair color that REALLY WORKS! If you love this one make sure you read these too!
- Hairprint Updates: A Nontoxic Hair Color
- Hairprint Dyeries: August 2016
- Hairprint Dyeries: December 2016
4. Going Gray: 8 Months and Counting – A tell-all personal journey about going gray in my 30s. If you like this post, be sure to read my full series!
- Going Gray: Why I Stopped Dying My Hair
- Going Gray: 3 Months And Counting
- Going Gray: 5 Months and Counting
5. What I’m Using Now – A list of all my tried and true personal care, skincare and makeup go-tos.
A couple of events I have in my cal:
- First! Tonight I am headed to Fig + Flower, one of A-Town’s green beauty venues for a makeup tutorial with Hullo Sam – join me if you can!
2. W.E.L.L. Summit Boston, April 21, 2018. This is a one day wellness summit with several different speakers, panels and keynotes. It’s a day to come and grow, center, refocus and ground with sessions in a breadth of topics. Past sessions have included: how to improve your skin, meditation, eating to support autoimmunity, girl badassary, green beauty, how to heal through food, happiness and success, how to rock Instagram, self care, bringing balance into your life and so much more.
Save 30% off your ticket if you purchase before 2/28/18. Head to The W.E.L.L. Summit website for all the deets. I’ll be rollin’ in VIP, will I see you there!?
3. The first ever Beauty Heroes event is on and poppin’ Saturday 3/24/18 in Sausalito, CA. This one-day event will included classes and content from 7 green beauty founders as well as Jeannie Jarnot, the founder of Beauty Heroes. These master classes will be going deep into the WHY behind green beauty and the natural beauty movement. Master classes by:
- Laurel Shaffer from Laurel Whole Plant Organics
- Josh Rosebrook from Josh Rosebrook
- Dr. Sarah Villafranco from OSMIA
- Kapua Browning from Honua Hawaiian Skincare
- Krysia Boinis from Vapour Organic Beauty
- Joanne Starkman from Innersense Beauty
- Max and Tanja Gruber from Max and Me
Code: OGMASTERCLASS will save you $10
There are only 75 tickets available. Early bird is $135 and available right now. Tickets will go back to full price next week at $150. As always, Beauty Heroes members get their 15% discount. Also if you can’t make the event, don’t fret! This content will be turned into a free video series which I am personally stoked about. Check out the event deets here!
4. Nantucket Yoga Festival is on for July 6-8, 2018. I’ve been eyeing this event for a couple of years now – I’ve never done a yoga retreat and I really want to. What sounds better than doing yoga for days, eating good food and practicing peace and balance!? Um, how about doing it all in Nantucket!? Summer, true New England Style right here. Did I mention they have a Follain on island too!? #AGirlCanDream
Okay here’s some of the hottest right now:
The Crazy In Love Bundle (valued at $190+) is yours FREE with $190+ purchase at The Detox Market. The catch is this launched and totally sold out in a hot second. So they are actually currently working on getting more in and relaunching this deal on 2/27/18 – Put it in your cals! (Also, if you don’t yet follow me in Instagram, do it! I’m giving one of these away later this month!)
My Green Mattress Presidents Day Sale! Save between $50-$200 on your order – check out My Green Mattress for the deal. Check out my mattress post for the deets. My Green Mattress is where clean meets affordable.
Totally found the BEST natural mouth wash! Have you guys heard of Oral Essentials? Their mouthwash takes the cake and Green Gurls Club members will be getting a HOT discount this week! If you are looking for an easy and FUN way to detox your life, check out The Green Gurls Club here!
One of my favorite face oils is on super deal discount at Boxwalla this month! MŪN’s Aknari Brightening Youth Serum and Amly Botanicals Face Mist are being paired for a killer deal worth $165 total and yours for $49.95. Aknari is rich in Prickly Pear and will plump, nourish and tend to your skin like no other. This will be my third bottle. #CantStopWontStop
- A couple of these boxes are available for one-time-purchase! Score this box here!
- Sign up to get Boxwalla’s unannounced April box here. This subscription sells out every month!
- Buy MŪN’s Aknari Brightening Youth Serum here. Code THISORGANICGIRL will save you 15%! Read my review here.
If you guys haven’t checked out Real Food Lab’s Online Raw Veggie Course, get on it! Adding raw veggie bread to my diet has literally changed my life. You can do so much more than make apple chips in your dehydrator! Think taco shells, wraps, pizza crust, crackers, sandwich bread….all raw….all veggies! I literally ate like two raw onions for breakfast the other day and loved it. Who does that!? Check out the course here. If you buy before 2/28/18, you will get an exclusive Adrenal’s support bonus. (Photos courtesy of Real Food Lab).
Just placed an order at True Botanicals AKA, LIFE! Got a refill of their (best ever) Nourishing Shampoo, CLEAR Hydrating Cleanser, RENEW Mist, CLEAR Pure Radiance Oil and Nourishing Lotion in Grove (because the lotion is getting discontinued and mama needs to stock up!) If you are new to True Botanicals LISATRUE20 will save first timers $20 on $40+.
If you are looking to upgrade your towels. Try The Graces 100% organic cotton towels! I didn’t know luxe + organic could exist in a towel until I met The Graces. Read my review here. And code THISORGANIC will save you 15% on orders over $100.
Guys, Beauty Heroes gave me full pick of the litter to bring ya’ll a crazy good deal. I shopped the entire Beauty Heroes site and picked out two of my all time faves. Josh Rosebrook’s nontoxic fragrance Ethereal and Josh Rosebrook’s Active Enzyme Exfoliator. This is a next level BOGO situation here. The deal has come and gone but Beauty Heroes told me they will still honor it for TOG readers. Tell them I sent you! Full post and video for all the deets here!
Flower Child is coming to the A! Look for their grand opening summer 2018.
Best workout in town: The CYB Method. A focused personal training boutique. I’ve been working out with founder Wlaa for almost two months now and I can’t get enough.
Meet SPARROWHAWK. A next level tattoo boutique offering traditional tattoos as well as cosmetic tattoos like microblading. Light, airy and sanctuary-esque. By appointment only. I don’t have any tattoos but I kinda want to get one. I’m going gray, turning 40 and maybe getting some ink all in the same year!
Cover photo by Monkey and Squirrel
1 Thanks friend!