This is a list of personal care products I am currently using…and loving.
This list is up to date. If you don’t see a category – email me!
Hair Textureizer: Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray
Top 3 Face Oils Moisturizers:
- Laurel Whole Plant Organics Antioxidant Facial Serum – to brighten and even skin tone.
- Aknari Brightening Youth Serum by MŪN – to plump and hydrate. Check out my review here! THISORGANICGIRL will save you 15%
Moisturizing Facial Balms:
- Leahlani Skincare Bless Beauty Balm for some serious hydration. Love this as a makeup remover or an overnight balm. Get this one if your like florals- see my review!
- H Is For Love Bara Balm – a delight for the senses and skin! Love this overnight. THISORGANICGIRL will save you 10% at The Choosy Chick.
Moisturizing Face Lotions:
- Ayuna Cream II – a beautiful light to medium weight cream that feels so good! (spendy)
- OSMIA’s Purly Simple Face Cream – a light-weight cream that’s great for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. (midrange)
- Wildcraft – Bergamot Rose Face Cream – light, moisturizing and clean! (more affordable)
- Province Apothecary Clear Skin Advance Spot Treatment – this is the only spot treatment I’ve tried where I’ve seen an actual difference. Love the smell too.
Eye treatment: Kahina Eye Serum – still my fave after all these years! It’s a gel rather than an oil so it actually soaks in!
- KHUS + KHUS The Mint (this is such a generous size and smells amaze!). Fantastic for all you mint lovers. THISORGANICGIRL25 will save you 25%
- Maya Chia Waterless Wonderbalm – check out my review here! A swap for all you Vaseline lovers.
- Odacité Aventurine Kiss – for those who want an ACTIVE lip treatment to plump, hydrate and address fine lines. Obsessed.
Top fave masks:
- May Lindstrom’s The Problem Solver for deep pore cleansing and a raging glow – my top pick of all time!!! (Not for sensitive skin).
- Leahlani’s Kokoleka to gently boost circulation and detox – my review!
- Leahlani’s Mermaid Mask to hydrate and plump up skin. Only $32!
- Josh Rosebrook’s Active Enzyme Exfoliator to exfoliate, exfoliate and exfoliate.
- The Bean by Mahalo – chocolaty, hydrating and detoxifying – so dreamy!
- Laurel Whole Plant Organics Brighten Mask which will LEGIT lighten hyperpigmentation. You can feel AND SEE this one working!
Fave exfoliators: (use these 1-2x a week!)
- May Lindstrom’s Clean Dirt – comes dry. Wet to activate into an exfoliating mouse. Smells divine.
- Josh Rosesbrook’s Active Enzyme Exfoliator – exfoliates in two ways; mechanically and with enzymes.
- Agent Nateur’s No°4 deodorant holi(rose) – my everything!
- For sensitive skin I also like Meow Meow Tweet’s Baking Soda Free Deodorant Cream (get the jar, not the stick which has malfunctioned on me).
Toothpaste: Uncle Harry’s in Peppermint – strongest natural toothpaste on the planet!
Whitening Strips: Oral Essentials. They work. Not as good as Crest but they work.
- OSMIA’s Night Oil – but really any scent she makes is AMAZING! OSMIA knows oils. Check out my review here!
- Max and Me – they have two, love them both. Right now I’m using Journey in Time.
- For a great body lotion, go with True Botanicals Nourishing Lotion. It’s the BEST! (My review).
- Linden Rose Hand Cream by OSMIA – comes in a pump, light, non-greasy, smells amazing.
- Wildcraft Illuminate Body Cream – comes in a cute little glass jar and moisturizes like a boss!
- Ethereal Botanical Fragrance by Josh Rosebrook – masculine/unisex, strong and confident and long-wearing
- Essaouira Oil Perfume by Kahina Giving Beauty – soft, feminine and beautiful and light
- Vapour Sprit Scent No.1 Solid Perfume Stick – earthy + musky with hints of rose – light yet intoxicating!
Scrubs: Organic Bath Co.
Bar Soap: OSMIA. ALL THE WAY. Coffee Mint anyone?
- Sunscreen body: Suntegrity SPF 30 – kinda white-ish going on but smells amazing and is good for the whole fam.
- For kids: All Good SPF 30 – rubs in to clear, they even have a nontoxic spray with no harmful propellents too!
- Stick: Coola SPF 50 for babies
- Lips: All Good SPF 30 – hydrating and protective!
Tinted Lip balms: Kari Gran Lip Whips
Lip Gloss: Fitglow Lip Colour Serums – not sticky, hydrating and super pretty. I love Beach Glow and Nudie!
Lipstick: Axiology Lipsticks – Worth is killer but I love the Serene crayon for everyday.
- Vapour Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation – Medium coverage. This is my EVERYDAY! THISOG15 will save you 15%!
- RMS “Un” Cover-Up – apply with a (dry) Beauty Blender, foundation brush or fingers. Works as a foundation too!
- Fitglow Beauty Concealer – New to me this fall and loving it! It’s totally conceals my darker sunspots. Easy to blend. I am #3.
- Gabriel Multipot Try the color Magnolia. (budget option)
- I also really love RMS’s Living Luminizer. So beautiful and understated.
- Inika Organic Shadows – love Choc/Coffee (comes in matte or shimmer and they stay)
- RMS Swift Shadows – love Enchanted Moonlight (beautiful color options)
Liquid Eyeliner: ZuZu Luxe in Raven but so many cute colors to choose from!
Pencil Eyeliner: Antonym Eye Pencil in Noir
- Fitglow Beauty Mineral Cheek in Rosé – it’s the perfect blush/highlighter/illuminator – I LOVE IT!
- Vapour Multi Stick in Spark – a pretty cream pink – love this on my lids and cheeks!
- Kjaer Weis in Blossoming – a cream blush with the perfect natural flush.
- Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil (budget)