Okay everyone say it with me; IT’S FRIYAY! What are you up to this weekend?
1.I’m on a facial tour of Atlanta. Here’s my latest, it will knock your socks off. Be sure to check out all the organic things to do in Atlanta here! P.S. This place provides a nontoxic oncology facial.
2. So it’s official, this has fully assimilated itself into my nighttime skincare routine.
4. Because I can’t delete a voicemail from my kids. EVER.
7. Antonym’s new eye pencil in Steel is KILLER. Plus it comes with a sharpener on one end which is strait-up brilliant.
8. To be honest, I wasn’t that excited to start a nonfiction book after reading this, this and this in January but I have to say Michelle Obama’s Becoming is really good. I’ve cried like five times and I just love hearing about her and Barak from her perspective. It’s real and raw and honest and I find myself identifying with so much of her story (except the first lady part ofc).
[Doing all the errands at the local shopping plaza on her 1 hour lunch break] There were times when I would sit in my parked car, eating alone, with the car radio playing, overcome with relief, impressed with my efficiency. This was life with little kids. [Sitting in the parking lot] is what sometimes passed for achievement. I had the applesauce, I was eating a meal, everyone was still alive.
Look how I’m managing. I wanted to say in those moments. To my audience of no one. Does everyone see that I’m pulling this off!? This was me at the age of 40. A little bit June Cleaver. A little bit Mary Tyler Moore. On my better days I gave myself credit for making it happen. The balance of my life was elegant only from a distance. And only if you squinted. But there was at least something there that resembled balance.Michelle Obama
9. Signed up for Goat Yoga – who just said that!?
11. Target is carrying tenoverten (??!!)
12. Discover even more green beauty 3/1/19 – 4/14/19 at Nordstrom!
13. Okay my chiropractor (which FYI chiropractors are like the town wellness gurus…they know everyone and everything that is going on wellness-wise because all the wellness people are their patients so if you want to know what’s up near you, start getting adjusted #truth). Anyways, he put this documentary on my must-watch list. Who’s seen it?
14. This month’s Beauty Heroes is OFF THE CHAIN! I am loving it!
15. But if you don’t want to pay $42/month, this one is only $18 and just as fun!
16. There is only one Blockbuster left on the planet!?
17. 8 foods that make your pee smell other than asparagus.
18. Found a new deodorant I’m loving!
Cover art by Holly Irwin
LIKE IT? PIN IT!