We made it friends! I don’t know about you but it was hard setting the alarm this week getting the kids back to school and all. Reality was all, “HERE I AM! DID YOU MISS ME!?” And I was like, “No! I want to go back to wine and cheese and dinners and friends!”
But even though we are back to setting alarms, it feels good to be in a schedule again. Plus events are picking up and new releases are happening – it feels good to be back at it! Here’s what went down this week…
1.Laurel Skin dropped Honey Rose Spice Mask – a limited edition mask that is only made once a year “IF” Laurel’s farmers have an excess rose bounty. It’s only here until it’s gone. Get it or read my full review and learn more about Honey Tapping here.
2. Um. Water that tastes and looks like wine? I don’t know if this is blasphemy or a miracle.
3. Speaking of wine. If you haven’t tried Dry Farm yet, girl what are you waiting for!? The cleanest and the tastiest! It’s even keto friendly. For all you cab lovers out there, don’t miss their limited edition cabs. 3 months. 3 shipments. 3 bottles each. Plus if you order through this link, you will get an additional bottle for just a penny. And guess what, they refund or replace any bottle you don’t like. It’s that good. More here.
4. Also, if that didn’t convince you 10 out of 10 California wines tested positive for containing Roundup’s key chemical component, Glyphosate.
5. Save 20% off at Pharmaca with code HEALTHY20 – This means RMS, W3LL PEOPLE, Inika Organic and more!
6. I know I’m not the only one who is mystified by essential oils. This was a good, quick breakdown from Kurt Schnaubelt, Ph.D, a world-renowned aromatherapist.
7. Want to see what one year of going gray looks like? Check out my photo documentary here!
8. This month’s Beauty Heroes is off the chain. If you’ve been thinking of joining – this is the month! They are delivering 2 Jane Scrivner goodies and I can’t get enough of her OO Cream. It’s super hydrating without being greasy. Great for all skin types. Truly a one-size-fits-all moisturizer. More here!
9. Trying this beautiful dutch oven. And they just came out with a fry pan too. Best part? It’s nontoxic and both are under $100!
11. If you are looking to clean up your cleaning products this year, look no further than Force of Nature! ONE product that cleans everything and kills 99.9% of germs. And it’s made with salt, water and vinegar – THATS IT! See before and after pics here. Code GOGREEN40 will save you 40% off a Starter Kit! (Refills are only 80 cents!)
12. Have you grabbed your Astrology Starter Kit yet!? Harness the energy this month has to offer to bring growth and abundance. It’s all here!
13. For all you Annie Slone Chalk Paint lovers – check out Jolie Paints. A cleaner, low VOC swap. I stood right next to Lisa, Jolie founder, while she painted indoors and smelled absolutely nothing.
14. Two new studies associating dental amalgam fillings with pregnancy risks confirm action is urgently needed to protect babies from the known risks of mercury, according to the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT). This podcast is a good resource for all things holistic dentistry including how to find one near you.
15. My favorite mascara.
Cover art: Tom Abbiss Smith Art
LIKE IT? PIN IT!