Welcome to Day ONE of This Organic Girl’s 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways! One lucky winner will be taking home a ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION to Beauty Heroes! This is a $479 value!!!
Welcome to our annual 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways featuring all of our favorite things and awarding over 12K in prizes! HALLA!
For more information on the 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways, read my intro blog!
Win a 1 Year Subscription to Beauty Heroes!!!
Today I am so excited to feature one of my most favorite beauty experiences: Beauty Heroes.
Beauty Heroes will revolutionize your skincare routine delivering luxury, high-end, healthy beauty products to your door monthly for less. But don’t get it twisted, Beauty Heroes is not just another subscription service. They are on the cutting edge of healthy beauty and actively work as contributors to the movement by continuing to raise the bar and challenge expectations.
Jeannie Jarnot, founder of Beauty Heroes says, “I started Beauty Heroes to change the way women discover and enjoy healthy and non-toxic beauty products. Non-toxic was a huge focus for me, because naturally, no one wants to be using products that cause cancer, endocrine disruption and so on. When I started the company, I used the word nontoxic a lot in describing our service and products. But along the way I realized that was actually setting the bar too low. It’s a no brainer that we don’t want toxic products. Nontoxic is the bare minimum of what we should expect from products we buy to put on our bodies. I created my company for me, and people like me, who want and expect better.”
Today, Beauty Heroes is at the forefront of clean, green, eco-friendly, healthy beauty and as a subscriber, this definitely has its perks:
- Beauty Heroes often launches new releases before anyone else which means Beauty Heroes subscribers are often first to try the new new! #skincare-ballin
- Beauty Heroes is also known for bringing new, yet to be discovered, luxury brands into the spotlight (like BLÜH ALCHEMY, Free+True and Ayuna).
- Beauty Heroes has also launched Project Blue Beauty—a movement to inform and inspire us to live lighter. Beauty Heroes not only leads by example (eco-friendly shipping practices and refillable skincare stations in their Novato brick and mortar) but gives reverence to brands who formulate with respect to the earth. Going green isn’t enough, and Beauty Heroes recognizes that by pushing brands to take sustainability initiatives to the next level with regenerative efforts.
Now, if you are looking for drugstore or grocery store finds, this is not the subscription for you. Beauty Heroes takes the best of the best in beauty from all around the world, showcasing brands like Ayuna from Spain, MUKTI from Australia, Max & Me from Austria and Maya Chia from the USA and delivers these luxury skincare brands into the hands of healthy beauty lovers world-wide.
For example, some of the 2020 discoveries have included:
- $106 worth of Josh Roseboook
- $226 worth of Biophile
- $126 worth of Leahlani
- $124 worth of MUKI
- $222 of BLÜH ALCHEMY
- $235 of LILFOX
Wondering what to expect exactly? Beauty Heroes mostly features skincare but we do see haircare and body care peppered into the rotation as well. Each month, you’ll receive a full-size Hero product, and an accompanying Sidekick (usually, but not always also full-sized). I mean, what more could you ask for?
Beauty Heroes promises a $100+ value each month and there are a couple of ways to partake. Each discovery is available as a one time purchase for $58.95 or you can get it as low as $37.96 with a one year subscription. Check out Beauty Heroes’ subscription options here.
This is truly one of the beauty experiences I look forward to the most because I just KNOW it’s going to elevate my skincare routine. It always does!
For more, check out…
- GIRL TALK with Beauty Heroes founder Jeannie Jarnot
- These Organic Subscriptions Make The Best Gifts
- What Beauty Heroes is Offering This Month
The Beauty Heroes giveaway
So excited to offer one lucky winner a ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION to Beauty Heroes! Enter to win below!
The winner is: Christy Vines!
And be sure to check back tomorrow for a chance to win my favorite organic mattress!
Also, be sure to hit up my friend Suzi who is giving away a one-year subscription to The Detox Market’s Beauty Box today!
* Winner’s subscription will commence January 2021.
** This giveaway is open to the United States only.