1.Making NYT headlines: “Thousands of chemicals, in billions of dollars worth of products, are being governed by regulations that haven’t been updated in decades.” It’s all happening!!!
2. Um, these lipsticks are 40% off!!?? Love is one of my all-time fave reds!
3. The skincare ingredient everyone is freaking out about.
4. Get 30% off Force of Nature Extra Value Bundles (Starter Kit + 25 extra Capsules) AND free shipping with code FEBSAVE – Say hello to the family-friendly cleaner that kills 99.9% of germs including Salmonella, Norovirus, MRSA, Staph, Influenza A, Listeria & Pseudomonas – using just salt, water and vinegar. This is the only product I use to clean!
5. Um. Instantly borrow audio books with your library card!? YAAAASSS!
6. Hydrate the heck out of your skin with this!
7. Eating organic significantly reduces urinary pesticide levels in U.S. children and adults. Tell a friend!
8. Save $55 on this MAHALO Valentine’s bundle. (The Bean Mask is one of my FAVES!)
9. Most Instagramable spots in the US.
10. This nontoxic mattress topper took my sleep from a 7 to a 10 and it’s on sale only 2/13-2/19 only! Use code TOG15 to save 15% site-wide (this topper never goes on sale!)
Reader comment: “I love getting your emails. I bought the topper not too long ago after reading about your experience with it. I could not be happier. Thanks for doing the research so that I don’t have too! 😉 (I’m a mom to two littles so you understand how precious time is at this stage of life).” – Jennifer
11. How to respond to the long texter – skip to minute 46.
13. Living in these.
14. Fitglow’s latest release is off the chain.
15. The best chocolate.
16. Giving away this entire skincare line on my Instagram later today! Get on it!
17. Make oat milk in 30 seconds flat. (Code THISORGANICGIRL will save you).
Cover art: Blancucha
LIKE IT? PIN IT!