1.”Why the F*CK isn’t there real food at the convenience of a drive through!!??” Shannon Allen (Ray Allen’s boo) is MY GIRL. Check out her restaurant – US’s first organic drive-through. (Every single ingredient they use is ORGANIC). And watch her video there too – you will fall in love with her and what she is doing!
2. I’ve finally landed on a clean hair gel that actually works for the boys! Apply it to dry hair and it will stay all day. It even stays overnight some nights! Ha ha! More clean styling products I love here!
3. Flying Embers Organic Hard Kombucha is fermented with an adaptogenic base of ginger, turmeric, ashwagandha and astragalus. SHUT. UP. (P.S. They are coming to Atlanta in the next few months – stay tuned!!!) Check out more pantry items I love to keep stocked here and here!
5.What to say when you don’t know what to say.
7.Natural cleaning solutions for your whole house.
8. Vapour drops Multi Use Minis TODAY! These are fantastic because let’s be honest, who actually uses up an entire product? NO ONE! Super functional, better price and a great way to try more shades. AND I personally think they picked all the best shades to be included. Grab the collection or pick up individuals for just $22 each!
11. Speaking of home design….I tried this online website. I want to redo our bedroom but I need help! I sent them a pic of the bed I wanted and they sent me back this inspo board. All for $19!!!
13. I’m reviewing the best organic pj’s and guys – they are life changing. Come see why!
14. Free grass-fed ground beef for life. All the deets here.
15. “Step into your most adventurous day dreams. ‘Epic’ doesn’t even begin to cover it.” WHAT. Sign me up.
16. Spend $90 at Follain and get their Rose Body Butter and Rose Bath Salts for free! (A $36 value). Use code ROSEY.
17. NORDSTROM is stepping up their green beauty game, have you seen the latest!? Vintners Daughter, Clove + Hallow, Alima Pure, AU Naturale, OLIO E OSSO, Vital Proteins, MAY LINDSTROM!!! And guys. Norstrom takes RETURNS so hello, THIS IS HUGE!
March 24 – My birthday. Hello 41!
March 24 – The 3rd annual Ferment Fest is on. It’s pretty low key but worth it to pop into Cultured South for some plant-based cheese and a dairy free, locally brewed kombucha float. Tickets here.
March 31 – Mark your calendars! Me and my girls are putting on a workshop for small business owners and creatives. Learn how to be WELL in every aspect of your business from finances, organization, branding, at home, with nutrition, mental health, physical health and more. Grab tickets here!
Hell Yeah Gluten Free is opening a retail space THIS SPRING! You know I will be the first in line. Cinnamon rolls, cakes, sourdough, BREAD!!!!
Hitting up The Salt Room next week – so many bennies! Check it out!
Cover art: Martin Wehmer
LIKE IT? PIN IT!