1.Kjaer Weis drops two new lip gloss shades – I have them on the way! Intimate and Admire. Can’t wait to dive in!
2. Check out this year’s Glow Summit! An online summit chalk full of wellness talks and direct access to how to get your glow on. I’ll be speaking this year too! See you there!
3. Guys. If you haven’t tried a period cup. It’s really a life changer. I know it sounds creepy and gross but once you get the hang of it, it’s really not. And it’s so freeing – like no getting up in the middle of the night to change tampons! I’ve tried a couple and ended up loving the SAALT cup – Code TOG15 will save you 15%!
4. What the heck does “Mercury in retrograde” mean anyways!?
6.Blackheads. What to do and what not to do. Taking notes!
7. Try these instead of plastic baggies!
8. Started listening/reading to this trilogy for the sole reason People Magazine called it; “Grown-up fantasy with all the magic of Harry Potter and Twilight.” I mean, you had me at Twilight.
10.Travel tips from a writer who probably doesn’t have kids. With kids it’s like: 1. Try to make it to the airport on time. 2. Celebrate.
11. The one all purpose nontoxic cleaner that actually cleans everything AND disinfects! And guess what, it’s low waste too. Oh and guess what else, it’s safe enough to use on a baby’s pacifier! Now through Monday 3/18 get 30% off Year Supply Bundles with code BUNDLE30 – Read about my experience here or shop here!
12. A reader recommended this documentary. I haven’t watched it yet because I’m too busy reliving Twilight.
13.These shoes for women who’s shoes never really fit right! I don’t have this problem but I’m getting them anyways because OBVIOUSLY.
14. If you haven’t seen it yet, this month’s Beauty Heroes is seriously SO GOOD! I need to try more of this brand!
1.Cultivate Kitchen is officially open! Breakfast, brunch, lunch and organic coffee bar!
2. 3/13: Sound Bath – Intuition – 6:30-8pm at the Full Circle Studio
3. 3/16: Self Care Saturday at Mountain High Outfitters hosted by Fit Atlanta! Food, coffee and wellness services included.
4. 3/20: 7-9pm Full Moon + Full Circle Gathering – Explore ritual, meditation, clearing energy, setting intentions, connecting + gaining clarity through communal energy.
5. 3/31 come to WELL BUSINESSED! This is basically a one-day bootcamp on how to stay well in all aspects of small business. This will change your business for the better! It changed mine!
5. Hit up The Salt Room to help clear up mucus, allergies, respiratory issues, eczema, psoriasis and more!
6. 10/2019: ShiftCon – a conference for influencers in the green space!
LIKE IT? PIN IT!