3. Um. Caught myself laughing at a menopause joke last week and now I’m teetering between “horrified” and “can’t stop laughing.”
5. Try my new fave deodorant FOR FREE at Integrity Botanicals – Use code LISASROUTINE with any purchase and get a free trial size Routine Cat Lady while supplies last. (Enter code in the comments section at checkout).
6. My boys are loving this app and it’s literally making them smarter!
7. OMG! ILIA’s brand new concealer – has any one tried!? I have it on the way!
9.USDA Certified Organic spiked frozen ice is what’s on deck for summer!
10. Pick up the best all purpose cleanser that kills 99.9% of germs but is safe enough to use on a baby’s pacifier! Get $40 off and free shipping on Starter Kits now through April 30 with code KIT40. Read my full review here!
11. Walking you through my nontoxic hair routine HERE!
12. Nature’s immunity. Great as a throat spray to boost immunity or as a treatment for cuts and scrapes. Literally don’t go anywhere without this!
Hello! I just read your blog about going gray.
I started gowing gray hair since I was 17. I am 42 right now and I have to use hair dyes every 3 weeks. Unfortunately, I was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and I’m starting radiation treatment next week, but I feel that I’m not ready to switch to gray hair just quite yet. How do you feel about Hairprint? I’ve been reading about this product and would like to try it, but I don’t want to risk my health anymore.
A: I’m so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Praying for a speedy and effective treatment. I love Hairprint! I used it exclusively for 1.5 years. It is literally the cleanest hair dye on the market with only 8 food grade ingredients and one inert thickener. It can be a challenge to get the knack of but once you’ve got it down, you are golden. Read all my thoughts and application tips here!
LIKE IT? PIN IT!