Cleaning up this Well + Good list of dermatologist recommended skincare with some clean swaps:
- Ditch the Dove and go with this Castile soap which is also fragrance free and formulated with natural, minimal ingredients.
- Instead of EltaMD UV Clear Sunscreen grab this which also lightweight and is easy to layer makeup over.
- Um, heeeeeck no to La Proche-Posay! Oxybenzone!? If you need a clean beach day SPF for your face, look no further than this.
- NO. If moisture retention is the goal, there is nothing better than this cream that can be worn both day and night. But for something on Amazon, I would recommend this which is also moisturizing and versatile.
- Always opt for a clean retinol. Synthetic retinol ranks a 9 out of 10 on the EWG toxicity scale. This one is a super effective, clean option.
- This Glytone Rejuvenating Mask LITERALLY has parabens in it. For a clean and effective swap, the new Maya Chia The Refresh Mint also relies on acids for resurfacing and totally takes the cake. But for something on Amazon, this is a clean option.
2.This clean beauty tool is a game changer for people with allergies!
3. Apparently if you live in the US, you can’t buy organic slivered almonds. I’ve been looking for 5 years and haven’t found them ANYWHERE.
5. 15% off MŪN skincare site wide with the code: MUNLOVE19 – I LOVE this line. Ends 5/12.
6. Obsessed with these rugs. OBSESSED.
7. I helped restore someones sight AND donated a pair of shoes to someone in need just by buying these cuties!
8. Peep the May Wellness Horoscope!
9.This lip color in Gardenia is MY JAM.
10. I’ve had a couple readers ask me this week about starting a blog. I used Lynda.com to learn what to do. They have courses on everything and your first month is free!
12. LOVING Follain’s new Everywhere Lotion. It’s in glass, the 1 oz is the perfect size for a hand bag, it moisturizes without being greasy and IT’S CLEAN.