Cheers to the weekend ya’ll. I’m off to my first Falcon’s game on Sunday at the brand new Mercedes-Benz Stadium – has anyone been? Here’s what’s on and poppin’!
- Trying this new organic smoothie delivery. I’ve tried so many organic food deliveries or subscriptions and most seem to fall short in one way or another but this one is hitting all the marks so far!
2. The new Antonym blush highlighter is a subtle burnt rose that is registering off the charts on the glow meter!
3. Meet up with me this Monday 10/1/18 in Buckhead at Corrective Chiropractic – network, mingle, enjoy light bites, wine and booze. I’ll be joined by 3 other local wellness bloggers: @sweatycitychicks @more_than_food and @lilliangraycharles will be sharing some healthy living and wellness tips. I want to meet you! Reserve your spot here!
4. Oversized organic blend cardigan anyone? This color tho!
5. Trying these OLGE sculpted lip oils and they are crazy moisturizing with the prettiest tint. It’s basically like a balm stick – how is this not melting!? So good.
5. So excited for Well Scene Atlanta! This is a one-day conference on 11/11/18 here in Atlanta designed to empower women to live their best lives naturally. I’ll be there, will you?! If you want to join, code LISA will save you at checkout! (Prices go up after 10/1 so get in on it now!)
7. If you are not listening to podcasts yet GIRL, get it together! This week I am tuning into:
8. I’ve got the brand new Fitglow Beauty fall lip serums IN THE HOUSE and all I can say is one word: obsessed!
9. This mom details three weeks of dinners – gosh she makes it look so easy!
10. Grab my favorite all purpose cleaner that kills 99% of germs including Influenza A, STAPH, MRSA, Pseudomonas and more. I use this to clean everything from my bathroom to my kitchen but I especially loving having it on hand for any incidents with poop, pee, puke and raw meat cleanup. ESSENTIAL. Code GERMFREEYEAR will get you $40 off + free shipping on their kit. (Refills are only .80!) See my before and after pic here!
11. Loving this book on Audible.
12. Have you tried making GF raw veggie bread yet!? This how to eCourse changed my life!
13. If you are in the market for a nontoxic mattress, check out My Green Mattress – it’s where clean meets affordable! TOG$125 will save you $125 on twins or larger. More here on how it compares to other nontoxic mattresses!
PS, check out this personal care starter kit that makes a great gift for anyone going through chemo or long term illness.