Some exciting new brands..
I’ve been eyeing these…how cool do they look?! Let me know if you have any fun finds you want to share…these were all passed on to me by YOU GUYS! Thank you!
- Brandless: An online food store where everything costs $3!? They carry organics too – over half their shop is certified organic. And $1 shipping on your first order? Sign me up.
- Who Gives A Crap: A toilet paper company who donates 50% of their profits to help build toilets for those in need around the world. Made from 100% recycled paper fibers, bamboo or sugar cane. They claim it’s super soft – I am on it! Will report back!
- Force Of Nature: A cleaner + deodorizer that is made with just salt, water and vinegar and rivals bleach in a side by side comparison? Too good to be true! I have to see if this is legit – I have a starter kit coming my way.
- Rothy’s: 3D printed shoes made from recycled plastic water bottles. Cute and saving the world. I’ll take three pairs. This one in marigold, pearl metallic and dune captoe. Thank you.
- 4th and Heart came out with a chocolate ghee. Like a chocolate frosting make with real food ingredients. Think pancakes, muffins or straight up by the spoonful. You’re welcome.
Deals this week…
True Botanicals: I will have a special deal for you on 1/23/18 from True Botanicals so make sure to check my social channels – a free gift with purchase from the brand that never goes on sale, and it’s a good one! Mark your calendars and stay tuned.
Boxwalla: February’s box is featuring MŪN’s Aknari Brightening Youth Serum – one of my fave face serums. I’ve gone through two bottles and I can’t say enough about how it plumps and nourishes my skin. I’m so excited to get a refill. Plus an Amly Botanicals mist – the best smelling mist you will ever use. A $165 value for $49.95 – Grab it here!
Beauty Heroes: Wellness Discovery featuring Anima Mundi Herbals. Basically an herbal apothecary of goodness. We are seeing the BEST powdered coconut creamer made with only 100% organic coconut (great for coffee, tea, elixirs, smoothies, etc), Curam Elixir, Euphoria Spirit Elixir and Mangosteen Hibiscus Superfood. A $92 value for $49! More here!
If you have been wanting to try any Tammy Fender – The Detox Market’s January Box is all about Tammy, an $80 value for $49.95
MŪN minis are back! You can get this entire luxe skincare line in travel size while supplies last. A great way to try this line plus love this for travel! This is the same line being featured in February’s Boxwalla (above) – one of my fave face oils right here!
What I’m up to…
So honored to be featured in Beauty Independent! Check out my recent interview!
Take a peek at my morning skincare/haircare/makeup routine over at W.E.L.L. Insiders Magazine!
My girl Tammy Stokes of West Coast Workout and Cafe West Express is offering a 28 day transformation plan called T28. It’s full of tips, lifestyle habits and recipes to helps transform mind, body and spirit. Open world-wide. Her recipes are fantastic. I was so excited her vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free turmeric caesar dressing recipe was included – I’m like: I’M TRANSFORMED! It’s that good. Check out T28 by emailing email@example.com for the scoop.
Hitting up the fifth annual Callanwolde Arts Festival in Atlanta tonight! This show is running all weekend. I love a good arts festival but mostly I’m excited to check out the 12 acre Callanwolde estate, built in 1920 by a Coca-Cola heir. #soAtlanta
Also, heading out to LA in two weeks for ShiftCon – a wellness/green/health conference for bloggers working in the green space. So excited to meet up with my girls Molly of Maison Pur, Suzi of Gurl Gone Green, Janny of Janny Organically, Kate of Root & Revel, Becca from Organically Becca, Jessie from Hello My Love Blog and Courtney from Pure + Radiant.
We will be hitting up some fun spots on Saturday including The Detox Market in Beverly Hills, Tenoverten nontoxic nail salon and Cafe Gratitude. If you want to join me, follow along on my Instagram where I’ll take you along live in my Instagram stories. Did I mention I’m up for an award!? Best Original Photography…check it!
Haaaayyy! Also, make sure you sign up to get my This Organic Girl Newsletter – It’s a place where I connect with you guys a little more personally, round up what’s on the blog for the week and include some fun things like Empties, Shop The Look and more. This week I’ll be sharing a bit about my mini goals for 2018 and what that means to me.
Read more Reverie posts here!
Cover art by Jessica Durrant3 Love this post!