Happy Sunday friends! I wanted to introduce you to The Detox Market. A one-stop-shop for all things green beauty. Literally, they have EVERYTHING. All brands, full lines (with a few exceptions but it’s truly a one-of-a-kind resource!) I’ve ordered from them before but since they are based in LA, I never got to visit – until last month that is when I was in the area for ShiftCon. Check it out!
Okay so enough reminiscing and on to the deal. The Detox Market puts out a Detox Box every month. Here’s the scoop:
- The box features ONE brand.
- It has a minimum value of $90.
- It ships the first week of the month.
- You earn Detox Points that will score you future discounts.
A one time box is $49.95. If you sign up for three months you end up paying $44.95/mo and if you commit to 6 months it lowers the investment to $39.95/mo.
Here is an example of past months so you can gauge the quality here. Detox does not mess around!
- November 2017 Josh Rosebrook valued at $97
- December 2017 Dr. Alkaitis valued at $143
- January 2018 Tammy Fender valued at $95
- February 2018 Skin Owl valued at $115
And March 2018? Say hello to Hynt Beauty!
I said Hynt Beauty. HOLLA! I actually didn’t know I was getting this box until it showed up at my door this week and I was like YEEEEASSSS! Hynt’s Sun Prep is a summer staple of mine and I totally needed a refill after loving mine up last season. The Sun Prep is valued at $55. You can use it as a light moisturizer or a primer before your foundation. It comes out white but applies clear. It’s thin, spreads easily, smells AMAZING (remember candy Runts? It totally smells like a bag of banana ones!)
Sun Prep uses non-nano titanium dioxide as a mineral barrier (steer clear of harmful chemical barriers like oxybenzone, octinoxate, homosalate and octisalate). Inactive ingredients are just as impressive with aloe vera, sesame seed oil, green tea extract, chamomile to name a few…all preserved with Leucidal Liquid (radish root). This is so easy to use and so effective – with a broad spectrum SPF 30 coverage – this should be a staple in your everyday routine!
We are also seeing:
Finale Finishing Powder, $40 – This is a translucent powder that you can use to set your foundation, eye shadow and overall makeup look or use to reduce overall shine.
Flawless Blending Sponge, $8 – Hynt’s take on a beauty blender. Love that it’s black. Wet this sponge and squeeze excess water out then dab product and pat over skin to apply and blend. The different shapes of the sponge will help you get in to all the delicate and hard-to-reach parts of your face. This will give you that air-brushed look!
Alto Matte Blush in Nude Apricot – sample – This generous size sample will give you that perfect peachy-nude flush to celebrate spring.
Score your Hynt Beauty Detox Box here!
The Detox Market also has a “Best of Green Beauty 2017 Box” that is still available for purchase. It’s valued at over $300 and available for $149! It includes:
- ODACITÉ Green Ceremony Cleanser – full size – $55 (totally loving this!)
- JOSH ROSEBROOK Hydrating Accelerator – travel size – $20 (a long-time fave)
- MV SKINCARE Rose Soothing And Protective Moisturizer – full size – $135 (my husband is crushing this)
- THE BEAUTY CHEF Collagen Inner Beauty Boost – travel size – $16 (so excited to try this)
- RMS BEAUTY Vintage Cake Liner – full size – $24 (all over this, love wearing it wet or dry – great for adding depth to any look)
- LILY LOLO Natural Vegan Mascara – full size – $20 (a crowd fave!)
- SOAPWALLA Sensitive Skin Deodorant Cream – $16 (love)
- RAHUA Shampoo + Conditioner – travel size – $16.50 (love these for travel)
- DAVIDS Natural Toothpaste – full size – $7.95 (can never have enough toothpastes)
Grab your Best of Green Beauty Box here!
See any faves?
0 Show this post some love!