As green beauty becomes more ubiquitous, we are seeing more and more options for places to shop. Some retailers are more strict with what they allow in their store while others have more loose guidelines. Shopping at a stores like Anthropologie is a great idea if you know what you are shopping for…you can sometimes score up to 30% off on green beauty goodies at Anthro but you have to weed through what’s clean and what’s not.
On the contrary, if you hit up retailers who specialize in clean beauty, you know you are in better hands. I’ve rounded up some retailers + brands I’ve come to know and trust. Plus some exclusive coupon codes to help you save!
Also, be sure to check out my 50+ Organic Budget Beauty Brands roundup if you are looking for ways to save more!
Natural Beauty Retailers
Top shelf clean beauty available online with brick + motors in Denver, Atlanta, Raleigh + Charleston. Faves:
- Olio E Osso Balms – No.6 and No.10 are faves
- Agent Nateur holi (rose) deodorant No.4 – My all-time favorite deodorant! Read why here!
- AILA Nail Polishes – The cleanest polish I’ve found. Lasts way longer if you use their Better Than Gel Top Coat.
- Stacked Skincare – love this micro roller!
With a heavy focus on education, Follain only stocks faves from all the cleanest brands. A truly curated experience. Faves:
- Kahina Eye Serum – my fave eye treatment, soaks right in!
- Gressa Corrective Serum Foundation – this oil-based foundation is magic.
- Cocokind Highlighter Stick (Only $13!) – steal of the century!
Probably the largest, most comprehensive selection of clean beauty. If you want it, it’s probably here! Code THISORGANICGIRL10 will save you 10%! Faves:
- Sappho Brow Pomade – Taupe Gray is sans any red undertones and a dead ringer for gray hair, blondes and Asian brows!
- Henné Lip Tint – Super moisturizing and just the right tint of color. Bare and Intrigue are my faves.
- May Lindstrom Masks – The Problem Solver in the summer and The Honey Mud in the winter!
One of the most robust selections of luxe green beauty brands with super strict standards. Plus free samples with your order AND several options for gifts with purchase.
- MOSS Beurre Céleste Honey – the best cleansing balm your skin will ever touch.
- Max & Me I Am The Light – and all the other Max & Me while you are at it. This line is OUT OF CONTROL good.
- Woodlot Candles – clean and chic!
Very choosy about what they stock, super clean and affordable options to boot! THISORGANICGIRL will save you 10%. Faves:
- INIKA Long Lash Mascara and Organic BB Cream – both faves!
- Kari Gran Lip Whips – Love that Pink Tinted has a little hit of peppermint and the new packaging is super cute.
- 28 Litsea’s Lip Balms and Wild Citrus Body Oil.
6. Pretty Pure
Domestic and international clean brands. Love that you can get Canadian-made Wildcraft, stateside. Affordable and crazy organic. Code OrganicGirl15 will save you!
- Wildcraft – An affordable, super clean skincare line. Love their Face Cream.
- Precious Skin Elixirs – Onyx Purity Mask is divine.
- H IS FOR LOVE – This line is amaze. Check out the ingredients on their Lip Glacé!
- Axiology – No big deal, just the cleanest lipsticks around and they come in the chicest gold click tubes.
A plethora of green beauty and green living goodies – located right here in Atlanta and available online! Some clean staples:
- RMS Beauty Signature Set – A 4-in-1; two highlighters, two lip-2-cheeks and a lip balm!
- 100% Pure Bright Eye Masks – Slay those dark under-eye circles! No joke!
- Lily Lolo Eyelid Primer – The only one I use!
A green version of Sephora. Three free samples with each order plus free shipping over $50. All of the sparkle with a lot less junk!
- Fleurs works magic on my hyperpigmentation. MAGIC!
- type:A deodorant – a new fave!
- Tata Harper’s Resurfacing Mask – takes my skin from drab to glow in a hot second!
All of the glam, none of the scam. By far the most robust sample program here! Try pretty much anything for $3. And they online color-match too.
Guess what, their Clear Line beat out Proactiv+ in third party clinical trials. Results driven and crazy good! Read more here. Code LISATRUE20 will save first-timers! Also love:
- Resurfacing Moisture Mask– a two minute mask that exfoliates and moisturizes. It’s a perfect way to start the day!
- Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner – one of the only natural shampoos that works for my hair!
- Antioxidant Booster– firms, clears acne, brightens dark spots.
Prickly Pear potent, brightening, anti-aging and super hydrating. MŪN is a one-size-fits-all dream come true! Code THISORGANICGIRL will save you 15%! Love:
- Get AKNARI – It’s in my top three for favorite face oils! So moisturizing and totally brightens. Read more about why here!
Custom treats right from Hawaii. I can’t get enough of:
- The UNVEIL – a lemony/cacao green balm that turns milky white when water is added. Gets all the makeup, grime and daily grind off!
- The BEAN – detoxifies and works to even skin tone all in one hit! Plus it smells amazing like coffee and cacao.
Luxe skincare without the luxe prices! Love their Luna Glowing Mask and Hylaronic Acid. CODE ORGANICGIRL will save first timers 20%
- AER Hyaluronic Acid – I USE THIS EVERYDAY!!! So good for helping to retain moisture.
- LUNA Glowing Mask – Love this in the morning – totally gives me a fresh face and a killer GLOW!
Superfood skincare, handcrafted on the island of Kauai. The smell of these alone will transport you to Hawaii in a hot second!
- Mermaid Mask – a superfood green smoothie for your skin = glowing skin like cray!
- Meli Glow– leaves skin soft, supple and with a more even skin tone!
- Kokoleka Mask – a detoxifying superfood mask
The God Father of green beauty and all things organic. Love:
- Active Enzyme Exfoliator – exfoliates in two ways and is as good as it gets.
- HAIRSPRAY – the best hairspray in clean beauty right now!
This unique supercritical chia seed oil based line reverses the hands of time. Perfection in a bottle to say the least!
- The Optimist face mist is fantastic. Working on my second bottle. I’ve been using it after The Great Cleanse DAILY. The perfect duo.
- I also love her Waterless Wonder Balm for lips and cracked/dry skin.
- The Super Couple face oil is out of this world – loaded with antioxidants + skin superfoods this is also in my top three face oils of all time.
- And of course, try her Highlight of the Day – an insane oil-based face highlighter that smells unreal.
Seed to bottle skincare and slow beauty at it’s finest. Laurel does everything right. Everything. I love:
- Honey Berry Enzyme Mask – Brightens, hydrates, cleanses and adds an unparalleled glow. One of my fave masks of all time.
- Sun Damage Repair Serum – The color will have you at hello – not to mention it’s out of this world nourishing and moisturizing but it sinks right in.
- Brightening Mask – I can literally see the difference after one use. This brightens and evens skin tone like a boss!
Effective plant-based ingredients based out of Malibu! I love:
- Ocean Cleanser – a creamy, non-foaming emulsion that smells like lime Sweet Tarts and cleans like a champ!
- Red Algae Mask – purifying and hydrating made with hand harvested algae!
For all my hairstyling needs! I oscillate between their Quiet Curl Cream and Inner Peace for defining my waves.
- Inner Peace Whipped Cream Texturizer – Tames my waves with a little bit more of a stronger hold but not sticky.
- Quiet Curl Cream – Tames my waves with a little bit more of a gentle hold. Not sticky.
Vegan and organic soaps, deodorants and lip balms. Love:
Clean, effective, gorgeous. The size of these products alone will steal your heart. Code THISORGANICGIRL25 will save you 25%!
- Rasa Restorative Potion Body Balm – infused with adaptogenic mushrooms, chaga, California poppy and CBD isolate – meant to calm body and mind. And it smells so good too – not weedy at all!
- Blossom Face Oil – my husbands favorite smelling face oil, hydrates like a boss and it’s SO BIG!
NBD, just probably the cleanest makeup line around. It’s like skincare. But it’s makeup. Get:
- Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation (I take a shade 123 – the same as the stick). My all time fave!
Drug store prices. Good performance. Cruelty free + vegan. Try:
- Zuzu Luxe Liquid Liner it’s one of the best around.
- Multi Pots – great for cheeks and eyes and super cute!
Super affordable, clean and totally preforms! Code ORGANICGIRL15 will save you 15%! I love:
- Lip Velvets – the closest thing you will find to a clean lip stain. See them all applied here!
- Conceal + Correct – an everyday concealer in a huge range of colors!
If you haven’t tried their Lip Serums yet, you are missing out!
- Grab all the Lip Serums! These not only look amazing, they are not sticky, add just a hint of shine and best of all, they actually nourish lips!
- OR sometimes save up to 30% on Lip Serums at Anthropologie
- Save on their new makeup palettes here!
Eco Cert, Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified makeup with swoon-worthy packaging.
- Grab their Natural Eye Pencil in Noir – super soft and transfers like a dream!
A Prickly Pear based face oil formulated to eradicate acne, brighten and even skin tone. Code LISAWEST15 will save you 15%!
- Read more here on why I’m calling West of South’s debut face oil a new age genie in a bottle!
One of the first ever clean makeup lines and worth a try. Love their:
Handmade, artisanal and organic soaps, oils, and more. These soaps make great gifts!
- Soothing Starter Set – Great for girls, guys, teens. An all-in-one face care kit. Check out the reviews!!!
- Lip Doctor – This lip balm is killer.
- OO Necklace! If you follow me on IG, you know I wear this ALL THE TIME!
A clean makeup line based out of Canada. I love:
The biggest collection of eyeshadows in the prettiest colors!
Clean Beauty Subscriptions
Grab a subscription and save more! Subscriptions are a great way to try clean beauty at a fraction of the cost. It’s also just fun to get mail every month IMO but that’s just me! The Triple Crown is when you find a subscription that values clean beauty, is really good at curating fun things to discover and hits the nail on the head with price. The following are some fantastic options. I’ve bulleted out some some of the standouts for each brand so you can see which one suits you best!
- Delivered monthly.
- One full sized hero product and one deluxe (sometimes full size) sidekick.
- You pay as little as $37.96/month (with a year commitment) or up to $58.95/month (with the option to cancel anytime).
- Always over $90 in value.
- Once you are a member you get 15% their entire store ALWAYS.
- Members get first dibs on limited edition releases to ensure access before they sell out.
- Subscriptions arrive the first week of each month.
I love the Beauty Heroes subscription because it literally delivers all the green beauty BALLERS! We are constantly seeing big names from all over the world bringing the best of the best organic skin/hair/body care has to offer like Josh Rosebrook, Max & Me, True Botanicals and more. This one’s for all us luxe beauty lovers who want it all but don’t want to pay full price!
- Delivered every other month.
- Usually two full-sized skin/hair/body care products but it could be anywhere from 2-4 or one full size + travel sizes.
- Promises to deliver cruelty-free beauty
- $41.95/month – less if you commit to 6 or 12 months.
- Promises a total value of $85+.
- Free shipping.
- Two month commitment minimum.
- 15% off their online store ALWAYS.
- Ships between the 1st-5th of each month.
I love Clean Beauty Box because it has the lowest price point here but with no compromise. Just in the past few month’s we’ve seen crowd pleasers like Kahina Giving Beauty, LILFOX, LUXE, One Love Organics. Leahlani and AU Naturale. I also love that Clean Beauty Box features a different independent artist every month through their packaging artwork.
- Delivered monthly.
- This box features ONE brand.
- Usually a minimum of three products.
- Makeup, skin care, body care, hair care…the full spectrum!
- $55/mo or save if you commit to a longer timeframe.
- It has a minimum value of a $90 value.
- You earn Detox Points that will score you future discounts.
- Cancel anytime.
- Free shipping.
- No store discount.
- It ships the first week of the month.
I love The Detox Box for so many reasons. First of all The Detox Market legit has every green beauty brand known to man so they have the ability to surprise us with ANYTHING! I also love that we consistently see three products from one brand (in general). It’s a great way to get to get to know what one brand has to offer. It’s like skipping dates one and two and jumping right into date three. Not to mention they deliver king pin brands like Josh Rosebrook, OSMIA, Province Apothecary, Vapour…
- Delivered every two months.
- Usually two full-sized skincare products although sometimes we see three or this month it is one.
- Sometimes there is an occasional makeup item included but most times not.
- You pay $49.95/month.
- The value here is unparalleled and has been sitting between $200-$250!
- No commitment and you can cancel anytime! That means you can legit grab one box and wait on the sidelines for the next one that looks good.
- No store discount.
- Free shipping in the US.
- Boxes are shipped out the first week of the month.
I love Boxwalla because they really go to the ends of the Earth to bring subscribers skincare that must be discovered. Sometimes it’s big names but often times it’s not. However what it always is? WORTH IT! This subscription will help you discover the indie of all indie green beauty brands for less. I also love that it comes every 2 months so we have time to really fall in love with and use up our products. Boxwalla also offers Movie and Book subscriptions and you can toggle between them meaning one month get beauty, two months later? Movies!
- Delivered every month.
- Receive 4 products. Some full size some samples.
- Makeup, haircare, body + skincare.
- $15-$18/month depending on your commitment.
- A $45-$60 value.
- Create a profile with color preferences.
- Cancel anytime.
- Cruelty-free, nontoxic, plant-based.
I love Petit Vour because it’s all the fun of getting a box in the mail but way less money. It’s also less product too. Great for teens or for yourself if you like trying before buying full size items.
Code FIRSTBOX will save you 25% off your first box!
- Delivered every month.
- Full size items only.
- Body care only.
- Fill out a profile to get products selected just for you.
- Free shipping.
- Use code MIGHTYBODY5 to save $5 off your first box!
I mean who doesn’t love Amazon. And believe it or not there are is a ton of green beauty on Amazon – you just have to know what you are looking for! To make it easier, check out my Amazon Shop where I have a bunch of my faves rounded up like:
- Honesty Beauty Mascara – the cheapest and arguably the best nontoxic mascara around!
- Aleavia – love this foaming face and body wash.
- 100% Pure Bright Eyes Masks– from tired to awake in 15 minutes!
Pharmaca is an online retailer who sells anything and everything from supplements, beauty, bath + body to baby and home and they often run 20% off – sometimes even 30% off sales which is killer considering you can find these faves there!
Anthro has a pretty robust Beauty + Wellness section. If you know what you are shopping for you can really score here especially since they have been running 30% off sales like NONSTOP. PLUS you can stack code ANTHROBEAUTY on top of the 30% and save an additional $10! Here are some faves!
Depending on your location you can find these clean goodies stocked in store!
Sephora is a great place to shop for two reasons. It’s ubiquitous. I mean at this point, what mall doesn’t have a Sephora? And second, they offer free shipping on orders over $50 plus FREE RETURNS! YES! So you can order a foundation in a couple different shades and return the ones that don’t work. So good. I have an entire Sephora Shopping Guide here outlining what I would buy and what I wouldn’t…here are some faves:
Target actually has a robust clean beauty section. And it’s a great place to grab essentials on the fly. That being said, there are still several brands that market themselves as clean, natural and/or organic but aren’t. Use my Target Shopping Guide to help narrow down clean options at Target. Here are some faves you will find at Target:
What would you add?