Okay is it fair to say we all need a good Men’s Gift Guide?! I know I do. Why are men so hard to buy for??? IDK, but they are. Regardless, this year, more than ever, I’m looking forward to gifting in person again and being able to take in that look on their face when you know you picked out the perfect gift. I can’t wait.
By: Lisa Fennessy
This post contains some affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, TOG receives a small percentage of the sale price. Some brands may have paid a small fee to be featured. We only recommend brands that we truly believe in. Support our editorial work by supporting them!
IN THIS POST
My weakness however? Leaving stocking stuffers to the last min. It’s not unusual to see me during the 11th hour running 100% flapped to Target like, I GOTTA GET THE BREAD AND MILK! But I don’t feel that bad about it because there have been years my stocking went unfilled (because I didn’t fill it myself), so I’m willing to take the high road here and call stockings what they are for most of us: an afterthought.
Not this year though! Check out our section for Gifts Under $30 for Him, which is loaded with stocking stuffer ideas like Zambeezi’s Organic Fair-Trade Lip Balm Variety Pack. We all know dry lips are the absolute worst (to have AND to look at, lol).
Need I say more? These lip balms are USDA Certified 👏 and made with: organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, lanolin, organic mongongo oil and organic essential oils. Grab the variety pack which comes in six flavors, including a lip-protecting Suncare option too. Sure-fire #giftingwin.
And if you are looking for a way to support, consider donating to BAGLY, the Boston Alliance of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgener Youth. BAGLY is one of the oldest independent LGBTQ+ youth organizations in the country. BAGLY provides free weekly programming, mental health services, clinic services, drop-in spaces and annual social events that have provided safe, supportive, non-exploitative, and culturally competent spaces where LGBTQ+ youth can access social support, develop leadership, and build community. Over 3,000 youth ages 22 and under who are LGBTQ+ or questioning their sexual/gender identity participate in BAGLY’s Boston based programming every year.
Sustainable Gifts for Him Under $30
- Zambeezi Lip Balm Variety Pack ($19)
- Truff Hot Sauce ($17.98+)
- Oars + Alps Citrus Grove Beard Oil ($20)
- Headspace Subscription ($12.99/mo)
- Purity Organic Coffee Subscription ($18)
- Head Massager ($5.99)
- EO Breath Spray ($13)
- Maude condoms ($12)
- Chic Coffee Tumbler from MiiR or W&P ($25)
- Peak Sphere Ice Tray ($17)
- Subscription to MasterClass ($15/mo)
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle ($16)
- Phlur Perfume Sample Set ($15)
- NYT Cooking App Subscription ($5/mo)
Sustainable Gifts for Him Under $100
- Caldera + Lab The Good Face Oil (SAVE: Code TOG15 for 15% off is applied automatically) ($77)
- Project Juice Membership ($75+)
- Prima’s The Daily ($35) (SAVE: Use Code ORGANIC20 to get 20% off)
- Nimble Plant Based Portable Charger ($80)
- Cute hat ($38) cute hat ($49) cute hat ($35)
- Butcher Box ($129+) or Sitka Salmon ($129+)
- Grassfed Truffle Butter ($40)
- The Sill Plant Subscription ($50+)
- Dillion Organic French Terry Jogger ($78)
- Paravel Packing Cube Quad ($65)
- UKEG Go ($99)
- Bespoke Post Subscription ($45)
- Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Aged Maple Syrup ($38)
- Baabuk Mel Slippers ($65)
- Handmade leather laptop case ($68)
Sustainable Gifts for Him Over $100
- Josh Rosebrook The Essential Method ($195)
- Askov Finlayson Men’s Winter Parka ($495)
- Paravel Aviator Carry On ($295)
- SelfDecode Genetic Test ($195)
- Almond Cow ($195) (code THISORGANICGIRL will save you $15)
- Hypervolt Massage Gun ($249)
- Patagonia Better Sweater ($139)
- AllBirds Wool Runner Mizzles ($115)
- Coyuchi Cloud Loom Organic Robe ($148)
- Tom’s Waterproof Hawthorne Boots ($159) or Astorflex Bitflex ($215)
- BrainTap ($647)
- Recycled Copper Boot Flask ($143)
- Breville Drink Smoker ($160)
- An REI Adventure (varies)
- Misen Knife Set ($150+)
What’s catching your eye this year?